4 Under 40 Awards
Introducing the Harvey County 4 Under 40 Awards!
We believe that it is important to recognize the accomplishments of young leaders here in Harvey County. So, this year we will award 4 individuals from Harvey County with a “4 Under 40” award! Winners will be selected based on specific scoring criteria according to engagement, leadership, and service. Any young adult who lives and/or works in Harvey County between the ages of 18 and 40 is eligible to receive this award – they are not required to be a member of Emerge: Harvey County. The only award from our organization requiring membership is the Member of the Year award.
Here is how the process will work:
1. If you would like to nominate a young adult for the 4 Under 40 award, you can download a 2023_ 4 Under 40 Nomination Form or click here to fill out the online nomination form.
Nominations are due by 5:00 pm Friday, June 30th. You may send this form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Emerge: Harvey County
500 N Main, Suite 101
Newton, Kansas 67114
2. Once nominations are submitted, the nominee will receive an email from our organization to notify them of their nomination. They will be asked to respond to a few follow-up questions.
3. After follow-up responses are received, a selection committee will review submissions and choose award winners based upon specific selection criteria.
4. Once winners are selected, finalists will be notified and invited to the Emerge Annual Banquet. This event will take place August 10th at Son Wray Ranch, from 6:00-9:00 pm. This event is open to anyone who would like to attend, and employers, friends and family are welcome to register for the event.
The 4 winners will be announced at the Annual Banquet to receive their award.
5. Following the banquet, we will share a press release with the community that shares information about the 4 winners.
We are very excited to celebrate young leaders in our community! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.